Thursday, October 3, 2013

October Challenge: Day Two

Today's run was off to a nice start, for about thirty seconds and then the rain set in. Normally I would have turned around and waited for a better time to get my run in, but I decided to stick with it since I'm trying to overcome my negative feelings running outside. It really wasn't bad at all, but one of my biggest pet peeves is wearing wet clothes. I hate the way they feel!

Luckily today's run flew by and I barely felt the rain. I may have been focusing more on trying not to slip on the fallen leaves.


I did notice I was moving a bit more quickly, which felt great since I'm trying to build up some speed after focusing on distance for so long. Overall, it was a great run to start the day despite the rain!

After my run I decided to head to the gym and work out my sore muscles with an awesome spin class. Since I lifted yesterday, I needed to get moving so they wouldn't stiffen up so much. Tomorrow I should feel great for another longer run before the weekend!

Have a wonderful afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment