Friday, October 18, 2013

Frisky Friday

Good Morning and Happy Friday Everyone! Hope you are enjoying such a lovely Friday today!

This morning started off with a chilly 4.5 mile run around the neighborhood. I chose to expand my route to a part of the neighborhood I hadn't ran before so it was definitely a nice change. I finished off this morning's workout with a pilates dvd at home. It was such a great stretch after a long week of running.


I've had this dvd since college and I love that it lets you choose which routines you want to mix together. It never gets boring!

After a chilly run, I decided to warm up with a delicious cup of Pumpkin Spice coffee!


I used the Archer Farms brand from target and it gives off such a great flavor! Definitely will be buying another bag soon.

While I was running this morning, I kept thinking of all the great things coming up in the second half of the month. Here's some of the exciting things going on:

This weekend one of the local breweries is hosting its second annual craft beer festival. Cincinnati is known for supporting a lot of local breweries so I'm pumped to go check out the local goods! If you're around town you should check it out: Listermann Brewing Co. Oktoberfest

Next week I'm taking my boyfriend on his second surprise date from the anniversary present I made this year.


I found the idea on Pinterest and created a packet of surprise dates for each month. September we went to the Bengals v. Packers game (our favorite football teams). This month we're going on a tour of the Moerlein Lager House brewery! We really enjoy the food there so we're both pretty excited!

Other exciting things coming up this month include a lot of time with friends and family, and of course celebrating Halloween! My best friend and I are dressing up as Batman and Robin for a party next week! Our costume's look so great, I can't wait to post some pictures of them!

What exciting events are you looking forward to this month?

Have a wonderfully relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment