Thursday, October 24, 2013

Coming Down the Home Stretch

Good Morning everyone! Happy Friday-eve!

Today was a cardio filled morning and I loved it. I started off with adding another 4.5 miles to mile 100 by Halloween challenge, making the total 76 miles! I can't believe I'm so close to hitting the 100 mile marker. I made an envelope to hold the funds for the lululemon jacket as extra motivation.



This time next week I'll be nice and cozy in my brand new jacket!

After my run this morning I had a quick mixed berry protein shake and headed out to spend some one-on-one time with my favorite dogs! I love getting to spend extra time with my sister's dogs because they are so stinkin' cute! But of course they are very serious when it comes to taking photos, haha.





The rest of today is filled with running errands and trying out a new recipe for dinner, butternut squash risotto. I'll let you know how the recipe turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment